Cakes & Pastries
Classic Apple Pie
A pinch of salt
½ glass of milk
- Blender the butter and sugar, add the yolk, the milk, add the flour and starch. Whip the egg white. Add the whipped egg and the chopped apples.
- Baked at 180 ° for 55 min
Cheese Dumplings with Apples
25 g (1 1/4 cup) of flour
25 g of margarine
25 g of curd cheese
75 g of apples
powdered sugar and vanilla sugar for sprinkling
- Mince curd. Chop the margarine with the flour and add the curd. Mix ingredients. Quickly knead the dough and place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Peel apples, cut into pieces, remove the cores. Roll the dough for a cake of approximately 1/2 cm and cut out discs with a glass. Put a piece of apple on half of the disc, cover with second half of the disc and press slightly.
- Bake dumplings in a hot oven for about 20 minutes to a golden color. Hot sprinkle with powdered sugar mixed with vanilla sugar.
Cookies with Carrot & Apple
1 pack of Margarine
1 small cup of sunflower oil
1 small cup of sugar powder
1 pack of Baking Powder
1 small cup of Naturel Yoghurt (or Greek Yoghurt)
4- 4,5 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
4 soup spoon of sugar
½ soup spoon of cinnamon
1 small cup of walnut (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven 175 C.
- Grate the apples and the carrots.
- Put them and 4 spoon of sugar into the pan and cook them. After that take the pan over the cooker. And add walnut and cinnamon…leave them to beeing cooler.
- Knead the margarin, an egg, sunflower oil and yoghurt.And add sugar powder. Knead for a while. Then add the baking powder at the end. And knead them together.
- Make small balls.
- Open them by your fingers as a small round and put into the stuffing.And make small balls again again.
- Lightly grease the baking pan. Place the balls on the pan.Put them into the oven.
- Cook them for 20-30 mins.
- At the other hand cook a cup of sugar and a cup of water for 2-3 mins. Leave the pot to being cooler.
- While the apple-carrot cookies are hot, drop them into the sherbet for 1 second and roll them into coconuts.
2 cups flour
1 Tbs. baking powder dash of salt
3 Tbs. sugar
1/3 cup oil
2/3 cup milk
2 cups green apples, peeled and sliced
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
5 hot cinnamon candies (optional)
- Mix all dough ingredients together to form a soft dough. Roll out on floured pastry board to a thickness of 1/2 inch. Cut into 5 or 6 inch squares.
- In a small bowl lightly coat cut apples with sugar. Place them on top of biscuit dough and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- In a small bowl, beat egg. Using a pastry brush, wet edges with egg and fold it over the apple, pinch and flute them to look well, and encase the apple completely. Brush the tops with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 425° for 25 minutes, then reduce heat to 350° for 30 minutes. Pour sauce over each dumpling at serving time.
- Syrup Directions: Using all ingredients, bring to a boil on the stove and cook a couple of minutes. Add cinnamon candies and cook just until candy melts over low heat.
Apple Bread Cake with Raisins
3 cups of apples, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of brown sugar, packed, divided
2 cups sifted flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of allspice
1 cup of oatmeal
1/2 cup of seedless raisins
1/2 cup of chopped pecans
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup of melted shortening or oil
- Combine the chopped apples, water and 1/2 cup of the brown sugar. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the apples are almost tender and then cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice, oatmeal, raisins, and pecans; stir in the cooled apple mixture, eggs, remaining brown sugar, and the oil. Mix together until just moistened. Bake in a 10-inch tube pan for about 40 minutes at 350°. Cool for about 10 minutes before removing for the pan.
- Serve the bread warm or cold. The bread may be lightly frosted with a mixture of 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 or 3 teaspoons of warm water.
Page 6 of 8«StartPrev12345678NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions