Apple and Mint Punch
2 cups water
4 green tea bags
1 1/2 cups (100 percent) apple juice (recommended: Martinelli's)
1 cup Mint Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
1 cup sparkling water, chilled
Mint Simple Syrup:
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 packed cup fresh mint leaves
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Turn off the heat, add the tea bags and let steep for 6 minutes. Remove the tea bags and cool the tea to room temperature, about 45 minutes. Pour the cooled tea into a large pitcher. Add the apple juice, Mint Simple Syrup and lemon juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, add the sparkling water and pour the punch into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
- For Mint Simple Syrup: Add the water and sugar to a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the mint leaves. Allow the syrup to cool, about 20 minutes. Strain before using.
Warm and Spicy Autumn Punch
8 whole cloves
6 cups apple juice
1 cinnamon stick
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 cup honey
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Stud the whole oranges with cloves, and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in the nutmeg, honey, lemon juice, and pineapple juice.
- Serve hot in a punch bowl with the 2 clove-studded baked oranges floating on top.
1/2 cup cold unfiltered apple cider
1 1/2 ounce Wild Turkey Bourbon
1 long cinnamon stick
- Pour the cider into a champagne flute.
- Add the bourbon to the cider and gently stir to blend.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Serve immediately.
Caramel Apple Pie Martini
3 ounces skyy spiced vodka
3 ounces dekuyper sour apple pucker schnapps
2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
1 ounce Amaretto
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs (optional)
apples, slices (optional)
- Combine vodka, amaretto, and the 2 schnapps in a cocktail shaker with ice; shake until cold and blended.
- Combine cinnamon, sugar, and cracker crumbs on a small plate. Pour vanilla on another small plate and dip rims of two martini glasses.
- Dip wet rims into the sugar mixture. Pour the cold cocktail mixture into the glasses. Garnish with an apple slice and a pinch of the leftover sugar mixture.
- Alternatively instead of rimming the glasses, you can just mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and add a bit to each glass after pouring the drinks.
Banana Apple Pie Drink
1 ounce Vodka
1 ounce Banana Schnapps
- Combine vodka and schnapps in a glass, fill with apple juice. Pour into a shaker with ice; strain and serve.
Page 1 of 2«StartPrev12NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions