Juice & Smoothies
Apple And Strawberry Drink
4 medium Apples
1 cup fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
½ cup Sugar
Sugar to taste
- Peel and cut the apples into big slices. Add 2-3 cups of water and grind in a mixer. Strain the pulp.
- Mix the strawberries with sugar and keep it aside for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs blend the strawberry-sugar mixture in a mixer.
- Mix both the juices together and add little strawberry crushes.
- Add sugar to taste and blend again. Serve chilled.
1 Apple (peeled, deseeded and chopped)
2 glass Milk
4 tbsp Sugar
- Blend apple, milk and sugar in a grinder, till apple is crushed completely.
- Chill the Shake
- Serve cold
Apple Spice Drink
3 teaspoon grated orange peel
3 cinnamon sticks, crushed
3 teaspoon whole cloves
1 whole nutmeg, crushed
3 c Apple juice
6 Cinnamon sticks
- Combine orange peel, 3 crushed cinnamon sticks, cloves and nutmeg in a small bowl. Tie dry ingredients in a double thickness of cheesecloth to make a sachet, or secure in a large tea-straining ball. In a medium pan, simmer apple juice with spices for at least 20 minutes.
Tropical Carrot-Apple Juice
1 large apple, quartered
1/2 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
3 large carrots, ends trimmed
2 teaspoons fresh ginger
2 large stalks celery
1/2 medium beet
white sugar (optional)
- Juice the apple, pineapple, carrots, ginger, celery, and beet in a juice machine. Sweeten with sugar if desired.
Page 3 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions