Juice & Smoothies
Apple & Avocado Smoothie
1 Granny Smith apple, cored, skin on
1/2 ripe Hass avocado
1/2 apple juice
1/2 cup ice
3 sprigs mint leaves
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and pulse until ice is incorporated. Then puree until smooth.
Apple, Banana, Carrot and Orange Smoothie
1 apple, large, sweet
1 banana, large, ripe
1 carrot, large
1 orange, large
3 dates, pitted
1 tablespoon flax seed, whole, raw
1 cup ice cubes
This smoothie is best if prepared with equal volumes of apples, bananas, carrots, and oranges.
- Wash and quarter the apple, removing the core from each quarter. Place in a high speed blender. Peel the banana and add to the blender. Wash and peel the carrot, cut into pieces, and add to the blender. Peel the orange, remove any seeds, and add to the blender. Add the dates, flax seed and the ice. Cover the blender and blend at high speed until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add a little cold water. Serve in a glass with a straw, and enjoy!
Apple Peach Smoothie
1 fresh peach
1/3 cup non fat milk
1/4 cup of frozen apple juice concentrate
- Peel 1 fresh peach. Cut it into thin slices. Put into a plastic bag with a zipper bag, laying flat. Put the plastic bag into the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Take out 1/4 of the peaches and break them into pieces. Mix in a blender with 1/3 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of frozen apple juice concentrate. Cover and blend until smooth. pour into a glass, and add more peach slices.
Apple Raspberry Tea
In a 30 cup coffee maker add:
1 gallon of apple juice
1 quart of water
32 raspberry herbal tea bags
16 regular tea bags
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 cup of sugar or equivalent sugar substitute
- Run through a complete heating cycle in the coffee maker. Turn off coffee maker and let sit in the pot until cooled to room temperature. After rinsing out the apple juice's jars, pour the Apple Tea into the empty jars and a pitcher. Keep it cool and serve over ice.
Ginger Apple Fruit Punch
50 g Fresh Ginger, grinded to a paste
Water, as required
4 cup Sugar
2 cup Apple Concentrate
2 cup Fresh Orange Juice
1 cup Pineapple Juice
¼ cup Strawberry Pulp
¼ tsp Salt
- Take a deep pan and boil 2 bottles of water in it.
- When the bubbles start forming, add the grounded ginger to it.
- Put sugar and salt in it and boil it on high flame for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and then strain it through a fine muslin cloth.
- Allow it to cool and pour it in a large vessel, leaving a little at the end so that impurities are not thrown in it.
- Now, add apple concentrate, fresh orange juice, and pineapple juice to it, along with strawberry pulp.
- Add 4 tbsp of the mixture to 1 glass iced water and serve.
Page 2 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions