Bistro Apple Pizza
2 tsp. garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 12-inch prepared pizza dough crust
2 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cups Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith apples cored, peeled and thinly sliced (or chopped)
1 cup shredded low-fat, part skim Mozzarella cheese
1 cup crumbled Blue, Gorgonzola or Roquefort cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp. dried leaf oregano
- For each pizza: Heat oven to 450° F. Saute garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush olive oil blend onto pizza crust.
- Distribute spinach evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle on apples.
- Blend mozzarella cheese, blue cheese and parmesan cheese. Distribute evenly over apples.
- Sprinkle on oregano. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese boils and crust is brown.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions