Pork Medallions with Sauteed Apples
1 pound Pork Tenderloin (cut into 1-inch thick slices)
3/4 tsp Thyme (dried)
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/4 cup Green Onions (sliced)
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 tbsp Butter
2 medium Apples (cut into wedges)
2 tsp Cornstarch
2/3 cup reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
1/4 cup Apple Juice (unsweetened)
- Flatten the pork into half-inch thick medallions.
- In a bowl, mix thyme, paprika, salt and pepper and sprinkle it over both the sides of the pork medallions.
- Place it in a broiler pan a broil for 4 minutes, until the juices run clear.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the apples and stir for 2 minutes, until crisp and tender.
- Now, mix cornstarch, chicken broth and apple juice and add to the apples.
- Bring it to a boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve this with the pork medallions.
Apple Pork Chops
2 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced
4 Pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
1/2 Cup chopped onion
2 tbsp Brown sugar
1/2 tsp Ground mustard
1/8 tsp Ground cloves
3/4 Cup hot water
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
1/2 tsp Salt
Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Take a large skillet and heat oil.
- Fry onion in oil for about 1 minute or till tender.
- Remove onion and keep aside.
- Now fry pork chops on both sides until brown.
- Put chops in 8x12 inch baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover the chops with cooked onion and apples.
- Combine mustard, brown sugar, cloves and water in a small bowl.
- Pour this mixture over chops.
- Cover and bake it in the preheated oven for about 30 to 45 minutes.
Page 3 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions