Apple Cider Salad
6 Ounce Pack orange flavored gelatin
4 Cups Apple cider
1 Cup Raisins
1 Cup Apples, coarsely chopped
1 Cup Celery, chopped
1 Apple, unpeeled and sliced
Juice and grated rind of one lemon
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups hot cider; stir in raisins.
- Let cool. Add remaining 2 cups cider; chill until it attains consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Stir in chopped apples, celery, lemon juice and rind.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 6 cup mold. Chill until set.
- Unfold onto lettuce leaves and garnish with apple slices.
Apple and Crab Coleslaw
½ lb cooked crab meat
1 pealed green apple, diced
2/3 cups of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
2 tablespoons of double cream
½ green cabbage thickly grated
1/3 cups of red bell pepper sliced thinly
1/3 cups of carrot grated
salt and pepper to taste
juice of one (1) lemon
- Combine the vinegar, cream, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper and lemon in a large bowl.
- Add carrot, cabbage, bell pepper, apple and mix.
- Add half of the crab meat and gently mix.
- Place a portion on plate, and top with the remaining crab.
4 carrots, grated
2 apples, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Stir the carrots, apples, celery, lemon juice, raisins, yogurt, walnuts, and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl until evenly blended. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Page 5 of 5«StartPrev12345NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions